It may be time to upgrade and improve the cabling system in your business, institution, or facility. Often, these communication and network systems are installed hastily by a lowest-bidding contractor, resulting in a tangled mess of wires. This tangled mess can make troubleshooting, improvements, and expansions rather difficult. This photo from one of our re-cabling jobs illustrates just how real the situation is.
A well-designed cabling system from can pay for itself in the future. Utilizing Access Technologies’ skilled system design and installation can make things much easier for you down the road as technology advances
and your needs expand. Combining technologies can increase your production and expansion capabilities, especially if you have an older system that fails to meet current standards.
Access Technologies understands your applications and will design cabling infrastructure
customized for you. Access Technologies cabling services may include:
- Category 5 (Cat 5e) cabling
- Category 6 (Cat 6) cabling
- Fiber Optic cabling
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) Installation and Upgrade Paths
- RF and UHF link connections between integrated systems and/or buildings
- Wireless network integration and extensions
- Test and commission
In the event that you’re not familiar with the data capabilities of different cabling systems, here’s a quick cable transfer rate and bandwidth guide:
- Cat 5: 100 Mbps (Fast Ethernet) up to 100 MHz bandwidth
- Cat 5e: 1000 Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet) at 100 MHz bandwidth
- Cat 6: 10 Gbps (10 Gigabit Ethernet) at 250 MHz bandwidth
Whether adding on to a current Cat 5e system, or upgrading to meet the top speed standards of today while being ready for tomorrow with Cat 6, Access Technologies will meet your cabling service needs. Contact us
today to learn more.