Cabling is one of the first steps in creating a reliable IT network. Cat 5e and Cat 6 were the old standards. To meet the needs of today’s high-speed networks while being prepared for speed and bandwidth requirements of tomorrow, fiber optic cabling is the optimal choice.
A smartly-designed cabling system
will pay for itself several times over during the course of its lifetime. A good decision now will save the time and cost of re-cabling in the future as technology advances
. For instance, some older systems are having trouble with Gigabit data, and integrating VoIP services
Designing and installing a fiber optic cabling system today is a way to future-proof your business or institution’s network.
Access Technologies is knowledgeable of the demands of various network applications, and offers skilled cabling design and experienced and multi-certified cabling technicians. Our cabling services include:
- Single Mode Fiber Optic Cabling
- Multi Mode Fiber Optic Cabling
- Exterior, Interior, and In-Ground installations
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) Installation and Upgrade Paths
- Wireless Network Integration and Extensions
- RF and UHF Link Connections Between Integrated Systems and/or Buildings
- Cable Testing and Commission
- Category 6 (Cat 6) Cabling
- Category 5 (Cat 5e) Cabling
Ensure you’re getting the best performance available today, and prepared for the increased data demands of tomorrow by going fiber optic. Access Technologies
is ready to deploy your new system—just say the word.