When it comes to data protection for your business, there are three fundamental realities facing SMB's (Small and Medium Businesses) today:
- They are generating a lot more data than ever before.
- The value of the data they are generating continues to mount.
- Increasing awareness of the need to protect data resources or face significant business risk and regulatory infractions.
SMB's have gotten the message that data worth having is worth protecting. However, SMB's report problems with traditional databackup and recovery performance, reliability (due to media failure, human error, and hardware failure), tape management headaches, and high administrative costs. Furthermore, they appreciate that losses from failed backups and failed recovery attempts translate into lost dollars, or worse.
New online data backup options for SMB's often include cloud based computing services. The ubiquity of low-cost, high bandwidth connectivity solutions coupled with resilient, inexpensive disk-based storage solutions has opened the door to attractive options for organizations. Our Network Engineering Department, or NED, includes Business Continuity Powered by NED™, leveraging those options for business cloud backups. Business Continuity Powered by NED™ is an automated data backup and restoration system to protect your organization's data with cloud storage.
Benefits of Business Continuity Powered by NED™:
- Non-disruptive - no impact on your existing network and applications
- No capital investment
- No more media costs
- No more media reliability concerns
- No more tape management concerns
- No more offsite tape storage
- Much lower backup administration cost
- No more tape backup hardware costs
- No more tape drive reliability concerns
- Faster, easier data recovery process
- More secure - your data is encrypted then stored. Data access requires password.
- Anytime access - achieve access to your stored data anytime from any place with an Internet connection
Our NED Managed Services provide solutions with service level agreements designed for your organization, all at an affordable cost. For information about specific NED services, please contact your Access Technologies representative.