The core focus of Network Management Powered by NED™ (Network Engineering Department) is the provision of Infrastructure Monitoring, Alerting, and Reporting Services. IT Network Management powered by NED™ utilizes the very latest in technology and management tools and is delivered from our NED™ Operations Center (NOC) in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It provides managers with a clear view of your IT infrastructure and valuable trending analysis for informed decision-making.
We'll develop a plan to manage what you need:
- Server Monitoring/Management
- Router Monitoring/Management
- Switch Monitoring /Management
- Email Monitoring/Management
- Firewall Monitoring/Management
- Backup Monitoring/Management
- SQL Monitoring/Management
- Oracle Monitoring/Management
- Desktop Monitoring/Management
- Internet Monitoring/Management
Some of the benefits of having your network, server and database infrastructure managed by NED™ Service include:
- Cost - Establishes a predictable budget for predictable service levels. You get higher security and dependability, without cost overruns.
- Metric based reporting - Our monthly reports measure the growth and performance of your infrastructure so you can anticipate future capacity needs and justify further investment. Our reports can also be used to address compliancy regulations like HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA and other industry best practices.
- Focus - Direct your technology staff toward strategic initiatives. Leave the mundane to more cost-effective providers. Access to wider skills - Quality of service. Our staff is widely experienced with skills gained over countless projects
- Pro-active management - Move from a reactive solution to pro-active environment
- Staffing issues - You no longer need worry about the burden of training, retaining and other staff related issues
- Service Level Agreement -Clearly documented contractual service, deliverables and expectations
We know that keeping up with your technology infrastructure can be time-consuming, expensive and full of hurdles. Ask your Access Technologies representative about managed services from NED.